4. What i want to be when i get older?

damn.. this is about my future lah ni kan? ermmm... i just want a house of my own... my own car... my house gonna be surrounding with gardens... even i malas nak gardening but i still want the garden... i wanna kid...make it 4kids...boy, girl boy and girl... so that dorang can take care of me while me getting strength-less bile dah tua nanti... a loving hubby that loves me the way i am... i wanna travel to 7 wonders in the world with my love ones... wanna go for haj and um-rah as well... 
living happily ever-after...
sume pon mesti nak living happily ever-after kan.. and of course la everything would be tough and kne sabar and usaha yang sangat kuat to earn each and everything of it...
INSYA ALLAH, AMINNNN! 


 xde gambar... pemalas...



ok tu je...bai!

No comments:

PROTECTED

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails