Hari-Hari Hujan...eh?!

It Will Rain By Bruno Mars

If you ever leave me, baby, 
Leave some morphine at my door  
Cause it would take a whole lot of medication  
To realize what we used to have, 
We don't have it anymore.

There's no religion that could ever save me  
No matter how long my knees are on the floor, oh  
So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm making  
To keep you by my side 
And keep you from walking out the door.

Cause there'll be no sunlight 
if I lose you, baby 
There'll be no clear skies 
if I lose you, baby  
Just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same 
if you walk away  
Everyday, it will rain, rain, rain

I'll never be your mother's favorite  
Your daddy can't even look me in the eye Oooh 
if I was in their shoes, I'd be doing the same thing  
Saying there goes my little girl  
walking with that troublesome guy
[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/it-will-rain-lyrics-bruno-mars.html ]  
But they're just afraid of something they can't understand Oooh 
well little darling watch me change their minds  
Yea for you I'll try, I'll try, I'll try, I'll try 
I'll pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleeding 
If that'll make it right

Cause there'll be no sunlight  
if I lose you, baby  
There'll be no clear skies 
if I lose you, baby  
Just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same 
if you walk away 
Everyday, it will rain, rain, rain

Ooooh Don't just say goodbye, 
don't just say, goodbye 
I'll pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleeding  
If that'll make it right

Cause there'll be no sunlight 
if I lose you, baby 
There'll be no clear skies 
if I lose you, baby 
Just like the clouds, my eyes will do the sa-a-ame 
if you walk away 
Everyday, it will rain, rain, rain, rai-ai-ai-ain...


really love this song... sangat2 touching la der... 
and lagipon kan ni lagu OST Twilight : Breaking Dawn Part 1....
sangat menyentuh kolbu ku... kolbu oke... ahaks!!! ade yang cakap lirik die agak memesongkan akidah tapi common la... its just a song... nothing will ever pesongkan pegangan agama aku la.. tetap dengan ajaran Islam dan Allah yang Satu...tolong jangan cube nak pesongkan ke"syok"kan aku terhadap lagu ini okeh....

p/s : besides, ekceli this song
remind me of someone, 
and really show how i 
miss her a lot...
you know who you are 
once your read this.. 
i'm surely..


ok tu je...bai!

No comments:

PROTECTED

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails