today s not my day..


hai readers...
i feel so sad today...there is something going on but its not someone fault...its just me..i just can't handle it...does the word jealousy means anything to u guys...?but in my case, i don't called this jealousy...i call this 'SAVING MY RELATIONSHIP'. and what on earth am i typing in English..?!

for the record, maybe my heart was been teared apart once but at this moment i just need him by my side...i think he is not safe at this kind of distance...i love him so much but if someone trying or 'accidentally' tears us apart, do i have to just sitting and do nothing..?! you're messing whit the wrong GIRL here...

this tears keep falling whenever it wanna fall down...sadness will never cured..or will it be..?!i was hoping that everyday will be my happy day...or my better day...or my day...but why is today isn't the day...?!why is this sadness keeps coming day to days...?!and maybe this is why i wrote in my FB ' a long-distance relationship is like a fragile glass of love & trust but once it cracks, nothing can save it'...and its getting worse...i cried...i never wanna cried....why am i crying then...?!damn it....


when i was searching for 'tears' picture in Google, i found this phrase from this author of English poems...Waltz Of Heart it was so beautiful phrase and it touched me inside...

Tears that flow for you from my heart... 
sign of your love and care... 
our good memories... 
Hummm, sometimes the warmth of salty water mend my wound just like love.



2 comments:

farhanaAziz said...

aku akan pastikan semuanya selamat..xretak n xpecah disebabkan org yg aku kenal..ang jgn risau k..semua nie salah faham je..

nadia- said...

xde ape la fana...tibe2 sedeh je...so meluahkan je la dalam blog nih...huhuhuhuu...xde ape la weh...uish...

PROTECTED

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails