ermmm...

td tgk sum0ne pnye fs...huhuhu...beshnye id0p die...mcm xde pape masalah lgsg...beside 1big family yg sentiase supp0rt die...nmpk sweet sgt...manje je...aq manje gak kew?...x la...kasar d0wh...tp deep inside manje je kn...hehehe...mesti la...we're talking ab0ut girls here 0k...
tp sape la kite utk judge id0p 0rg len kn...
maybe f0r us, they l00k happy but deep inside,
wh0 kn0w's, right...?..
i've dreamed t0 be in this kind 0f life but i kn0w the life that i had kn0w is just the best f0r me...
i just have t0 w0rk it 0ut t0 make it m0re fun n j0y....
i l0ve myself...i l0ve with all the g00d pers0n i'm with n0w...but s0metimes its just n0t en0ught..
i d0n't kn0w what is the missing part but its just...s0methings missing...but h0pefully everythig's g0nna be just fine till then...i'm happy with my life n0w...
i'm happy with this sweetest pers0n i'm with n0w...
thanx dear..i'm happy with my life n0w...and its g0nna be happier each day c0mes...each day with u,dear...
there are m0re t0 c0me t0wards me...just be patience...and everything will be just the way it supp0se t0 be...
...amin...

No comments:

PROTECTED

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails