Are you happy without your EX?

•Do you think your ex will eventually want to be with you again?
++ huh...lantak la..ade aq kesah...!?
.
•Does your ex still call you? or will you answer HIS/HER call if he/she calls you??
++ ade je..nk gtaw die nk kawen..psych0 kn..tp
ade aq kesah...?!
.
•What song that reminds you of you last bf/gf?
++ like a st0ne - audi0slave..mmg mcm batu p0n...hahaha..
.
•What if your ex shows up at your door?
++ n0t g0nna be surprise..just act natural..
.
•What's the name of your last ex in your contacts?
++ mohd rezza bin mohd yusof..xtau ar bt0l x aq eja name die...ade aq kesah..?!
.
•Did you really loved your ex?
++ cte lame,xpyh la k0t nk ungkit2..
.
•Would you want to go out with him/her within one day?
++ nk wat peh..?xk0se aq..
.
•Are they close w/ your best friend?
++ da kapel dgn besfren aq p0n skang..
.
•What if your ex will talk to you in a one place? would you?
++ ntah ar...tgk m00d ar k0t..
.
•What if your ex wants you back?
++ erkkk...b0leh blah ar..
.
•Are you happy without your EX?
++ yup..s0 much..
.
•WHAT IF YOUR EX SAY THIS TO YOU:
1.Hi how are ya?
++ 0keh je..
.
2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?!
++ nk wat pe?
.
3. I LOVE U..
++ hehehe...ade aq kesah..?!
.
4. Do u want some cookies?
++ n0 thankz..
.
5.Can you take me a picture?!
++ meh camera..
.
6.Help me in my homework!
++ wat ar sendri..cmne nk maju nih..?!
.
7. Here's my gift to you...
++ huhuhuh...tq2..
.
8. And here's a gift to your mom and dad.
++ ade gak..?!len mcm je nih..?!.
.
9. Let's just be friends
++ 0k..
.
10. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
++ xpe..da ade dah..
.
11.Let's sit together in the bus.
++ xpe..k0 g nek bas tuh..aq nek kete aq k..
.
12. Hi baby
++ baby wakLu!..[same dgn 0ldtraff0rd...(",)]
.
13.You're still handsome/beautiful
++ tq..
.
14.I still LOVE you!
++ excuse me..i g0tta g0 n0w..
.
15.Do you have new boyfriend/ girlfriend?
++ klu de p0n nape?nk jumpe die ke?
.
16. Do you love me?
++ n0t anym0re..
.
17. Me and my new girlfriend/boyfriend wants to have dinner with you... can you come??
++ xde hal..tp tgk kal0 aq xbusy ar k..
.
18. I need space.
++ g0 ahead..
.
19. Why did you let me go??
++ ad0yai..xyah ar nk ungkit2 nih..cite lame ar..
.
20. I cannot keep my promise to you
++ xpe...xde hal ar..

..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..~~..

survey ni actually fr0m mr.0ldtrafford yg wat kat fs..tp sbb die da wat kat fs s0 aq wat kat bl0g aq la...atleast aq mnjwb s0klan tanpa meniru 0rg sblh k..hehehe...what i 'm trying t0 say here is i'd answered this survey sincerely..xde nk tipu2 nyer...s0 kal0 k0rang ade BRAN nk jwp s0klan yg same,...bring it 0n,dude...!...(",)...

No comments:

PROTECTED

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails