kursus kat sutra beach resort

xnmpak macm kursus langsung kan...hehehe...by the way...this is the 2nd time in my life being at terengganu n 1st time myself being at sutra beach resort..its a very3X cool place for yall wanna stay for a precious time with someone u loved..hehehe...but the un-cool part for me is the time i reach there, i cant swim at the ocean as u can see the horrible n gigantic wave in front of me..huhu...i like ocean very mush...huwaaa...!!!

believe it or not is it an UFO above me..yall wont find this at kuala lumpur...hehehe...nadya..!!! dont follow the light...!!!hehehe...just kidding...

see...!?...i old u it was very beautiful...the pool was just like straight to the ocean...felt like when u swim in the pool is actually an ocean..


me at sutra beach resort...i'm gonna miss this place....



the pool that i never had a chance to swim to....





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

PROTECTED

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails